This Product Guide is designed to provide a detailed look at how Rackspace delivers our Fanatical Support for AWS offering. It covers core concepts such as the AWS account structure and Rackspace service levels, and advanced concepts such as provisioning bastion access via Rackspace Passport and accessing audit logs via Rackspace Logbook.
For general information on the offering, please visit https://www.rackspace.com/aws.
To sign up, visit https://cart.rackspace.com/aws.
You can download a PDF version of this documentation by clicking here. Note that we frequently update our documentation so we encourage you to check back periodically for the latest information.
- Getting Started
- AWS Accounts
- Service Levels
- Aviator Infrastructure Management
- Management via the AWS console
- Management via IaC using CloudFormation
- Why use CloudFormation?
- What resources are managed with CloudFormation?
- What if I make changes outside of CloudFormation?
- I don’t want to use CloudFormation, can I opt out?
- Terraform and GitHub Support (Limited Availability)
- Recommended Network Configuration
- Reserved Instances
- Access and Permissions
- AWS Marketplace
- Managed Infrastructure as Code
- Service Blocks